Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
FEAP is a
combination of two discontinued Growing Forward 2 programs:
· On-Farm Energy Management Program
· Accelerating Agricultural Innovation Program
By combining these two programs, a single program can be offered
across the whole agricultural value-chain, for energy efficiency and energy
FEAP is designed to encourage energy management which will result in
cost savings, energy conservation, and ultimately, reduced greenhouse gas
FEAP offers financial support, subject to financial constraint, to
Applicants who incorporate high efficiency equipment that is identified in the
applicable Funding List in their construction and/or retrofitting projects.
· This program is RETROACTIVE to April 2016. Applicants
with eligible receipts dated April 2016 and later can apply. Retroactive
projects are subject to current eligibility criteria.
· 50% cost share on most items. See Funding List
for full details.
· $250,000 maximum grant per Applicant per year
· Funding Timeline is from now to Feb 2020
· An EFP is NOT a prerequisite for this funding
· Applications will be processed in a first
complete, first served basis. Incomplete applications will not secure a spot in
· Once applications have been approved, producers
can watch for emails from the grant management system as their application
moves through the steps.
For More Information:
Visit www.agriculture.alberta.ca/feap for:
· Application forms
· Producer Funding List
· Processor Funding List
· Program Terms and Conditions
M.D. of Taber Development Permit Requirements:
A Development Permit on land zoned "Rural
Agricultural" is required for:
· Agricultural/commercial/industrial solar energy
systems exceeding 1.5 kw per parcel of land
· Household solar energy systems exceeding 1.5 kw
For more information regarding development permits please contact the MD Office (403) 223-3541.
for Development Application forms.