Main contact for Campground: 403-223-0091
Municipal District of Taber Park is located 4 kilometers north of the Town of Taber on highway 864.
- $25 Stall With 15 AMP Power
- $30 Stall With 30 AMP Power
- $150 Group Area Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
- We do not take reservations. Camp stalls are available on a first come, first served basis. A site is deemed rented when occupied with a camper, tent or vehicle, not chairs, coolers or tarps.
- All fees from date of entry are payed in full within 30 minutes of arrival. If office is closed, please use the self registration booth (on the left side of the compound gate).
- Park office hours are 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week. In the office we take Debit, Visa, Mastercard, or Cash (absolutely no cheques)
- We do not have full service sites, but we do have drinkable water, free firewood, a dump station, pit toilets, and free showers.
- There are 2 group areas that are available by reservation. Group areas run at a cost of $150 per day from 12:00 am to 11:00 am the following day. Camp kitchen, free fire wood, drinkable water, pit toilets and plugins are available at both group areas. Group area reservations can be made by contacting Jill at 403-223-3541.
- No pig roasts in park
- More than one unit can part in site, you must then pay per unit
- Stay off grass with units and vehicles. Only tents can be set up on grass. 2 tents per site as well as trailer are allowed. Please talk to office about tent fees
- The top gate of park is open 24-7
- Campground gates close at 9:00 pm. Gates open 7:00 am
- Camp hosts are in site #1 and can help with any questions or problems
- The Day Use Area is free to use and is first come, first served. No alcoholic beverages in the day use area
- Dogs are welcome on leash at all times. Please pick up after pets
- Quiet time is at 11:00 pm
- Checkout time in Camp Area is 2:00 pm
- Checkout time in Day Use Area is 11:00 pm