Service Tracker ─ a service request and tracking system ─ is a convenient way for citizens to connect with the Municipal District of Taber.
Use Service Tracker to:
Report a problem
Request a service
Ask for information
Service Tracker improves the Municipal District of Taber's ability to receive, track and respond to service and information requests from citizens.
- Service Tracker provides citizens 24/7 access to submit a request.
- Simply fill out an online service request form and submit. Your service request is directed to the right area, the first time.
- More services will continue to be added to Service Tracker.
─ with your ID number
- Stay up-to-date on the status of your service request by using the tracking ID number.
- For most services featured on Service Tracker, you will receive a tracking ID number when you submit a service request online, by phone or by email. You can use this number to check the status of your inquiry or request by calling 403-223-3541.
Enhanced customer service
Service Tracker helps the Municipal District of Taber:
- Streamline and avoid duplication in handling requests
- Direct requests to the right area
- Save time and effort through a single point of entry for requests
- Gain efficiencies through the system’s self-service, work assignment and reporting capabilities
- Provide visibility on our service commitment and expected completion times
- Gather data for better operational planning and resource allocation
- Support performance measurement in support of accountability, productivity and efficiency goals
Ultimately, the new system is designed to enhance the experience a citizen has when connecting with the Municipal District of Taber for service and information.
Visit the Service Tracker web self-service page.