Annual Roadside Cleanup
It's that time of year again!
As a fundraising event, all charitable groups and clubs are now encouraged to participate in the
MD of Taber's Annual Roadside Cleanup program.
- The MD of Taber will provide a safety meeting before starting the assigned road.
- The MD of Taber will post road signs prior to 1:30 and there will be staff on the roads with flashing lights.
- The MD of Taber will provide safety vests for everyone involved in the project and they must be worn at all times.
- The MD of Taber will provide garbage bags for the project.
- The MD of Taber will pay $100.00/linear km of road completed.
- The MD of Taber does not provide gloves for the project.
The following roads are eligible for the annual local roadside cleanup program.
Taber Area - Friday, April 23rd 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Rge Rd 16-5 (Old Wadena Road) from Town of Taber corporate limits to Twp Rd 9-2, 5.6 km
- Rge Rd 16-4 (Sugar Factory Road) from Highway 3 to Twp 9-0, 9.6 km
- Twp Rd 10-0 (Huckleberry Road) from Highway 864 to Rge Rd 17-4, 6.4 km
- Twp Rd 10-0 (Red Trail) from Rge Rd 16-4 to Rge Rd 15-4, 9.6 km
- Rge Rd 16-5 (White Ash Road) From Town of Taber corporate limits to Twp Rd 11-0
Vauxhall Area - Friday, May 7th 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Twp Rd 13-0 (Vauxhall Golf Course Road) from Highway 36 to Highway 864, plus Rge Rd 16-3 from Twp Rd 13-0 to Town of Vauxhall, 10.4 km
- Twp Rd 13-1A (Grantham Road) from Highway 36 to Twp 15-4, 6.4 km
- Rge Rd 17-1 (MD pavement north of 864) from Twp Rd 13-2 to Highway 526, 9.6 km
- Rge Rd 18-4 (Enchant Beet Dump Road) from Highway 526 to Twp Rd 15-0 plus Railway Ave. from Center St. to RR 18-5, 8 km
For more information on our Roadside Cleanup program call Jason Bullock at 403-634-4429