The MD of Taber has developed the following criteria when implementing an Advisory, Fire Restriction or a Fire Ban. This policy is in effect for all residents in the MD of Taber and campgrounds located at; The Forks, Grassy Lake, Vauxhall Lions, Hays and Enchant.
- No Restrictions on open fires. Fire Permits Issued without reservation. Permits must be obtained before burning.
- Public is advised that a higher risk of fire exists. Fire Permits continue to be issued.
- Not Permitted:
- Any open fires or camp fires at the Forks or Sherburne Campgrounds.
- All Fire Permits cancelled.
- Permitted: NRCB approved covered incinerator, propane BBQ, propane fire table, charcoal BBQ, pellet BBQ.
Fire Advisory in Effect!
Fire Permits are valid.
Any fires larger than a screened burning barrel requires a valid fire permit.
Fire Restriction in Effect!
Any open fires or camp fires at the Forks or Sherburne Campgrounds.
Pre-inspected and pre-approved field and bale stack fires.
Campfires at Enchant Campground, MD of Taber Campground, Lions Campground, Hamlet of Grassy Lake Campground and Hamlet of Hays campground.
A Fire Ban in Effect!
All Fire Permits cancelled.
NRCB approved covered incinerator, propane BBQ, propane fire table, charcoal BBQ, pellet BBQ.